Dr. Bharati Kalyani M.D.
- Foot & Ankle: University of Pennsylvania
- Musculoskeletal Tumor: Emory University
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Fractures, sprain, tendon injuries of foot, ankle, Hand, Osteorthritis & Rheumatoid arthritis of ankle, foot, knee, hip, hand, elbow, deformity correction of ankle & feet, extremities, Ankle replacement, Trigger finger, carpel tunnel, bunion,achillis disorders, total contact cast for diabetic foot ulcers, sports related injuries of ankle, feet, knee, elbow, shoulder, wrist
- Rio Grande Medical Group
My goal is to provide patients with a thorough understanding of their condition, based on the best available evidence, to assist them in making informed health care decisions.I value a patient-centered approach, one in which I get to know the person as an individual with his/her own unique background, goals and expectations. I also enjoy teaching, and I strive to ensure that patients understand their diagnosis, so that together we can reach the best, individualized approach to their problem. This allows me to work most effectively with the patient as I draw on my knowledge and training to find the right solution that fits their comprehensive clinical picture.
- University of Pennsylvania: Clinical Fellowship Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle 2011-12
- Emory University: Clinical Fellowship Musculoskeletal Tumor (Orthopaedic Oncology) 2009-11
- University of Louisville: Research Fellowship Orthopedic Surgery 2008-9
- B A M University Aurangabad: MBBS (MD), MS (Orthopedic Surgery) 1994
- 21 Years of practice experience in orthopedic surgery.
- Served in Indian Army as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
- 9 years of Teaching Experience in Medical Colleges.
- Worked as an orthopedic surgeon for Doctor’s Without Borders & had been to orthopedic surgery missions in several countries like Jordan, Yemen, Nigeria.
- Low Molecular Heparin: Current Evidence for its Application in Orthopaedic Surgery. Current Vascular Pharmacology, 9(1):19-23, 2011
- Compartment Syndrome of the forearm: A Systematic Review. Journal of Hand Surgery 2011; 36A: 535-543
- The Maisonneuve Injury: A Comprehensive Review. Orthopedics. 2010 Mar; 33(3):190-5
- Titanium Foam Plate Fixation of the Extensor Mechanism after Proximal Tibia Endoprosthetic Replacement
Submitted in CORR
- Closed Nailing in Fractures of Tibia: Dissertation for M.S (Orthopaedic)